1. Denise and Sue with "Hugs" at the Grand Opening of the Children's Cancer Recovery Foundation Warehouse on January 24, 2017.
2. Gemma Standley, a senior at Mechanicsburg Area Senior High School, was recognized as Student of the Quarter at the March 7, 2017 meeting. Pictured (from left to right) John Standley, Gemma Standley, Carol Bogar GFWC Mechanicsburg President, Annie Standley and Jake Standley.
3. Joellen, Shirley and Karen getting ready to stuff baskets with art supplies for the centerpieces for GFWC PA convention.
4. Sue and Denise at the workshop to stuff baskets that will later to donated to Children's Cancer Recovery Foundation for the Bear-Able Gift program.
5. Denise, Shirley and Joellen with finished baskets.
6. Christy and Karen making bows for the baskets.